Alright, so I read this site a lot, and I relate to some of the stories and articles, but this list is exactly me.
- I don’t play it chill. I’m not the cool girl.
- I hate playing games. I hate having to wait to send messages so I don’t seem too available and therefore less desirable.
- I don’t get why the person who shows the least interest holds all the cards.
- I get anxious about all of this and shut down for fear of making a wrong move and mess everything up.
- I hate waiting to define the relationship.
- I hate casual sex, because I do get excited about emotional and intellectual connections as well.
- I hate ghosting.
- I don’t let issues fester, I address it, and move right along. The best thing is changed behaviour without feeling like I’m nagging.
- I don’t have interest in flirting around with other people if I’ve already chosen a person to be with.
- It’s hard to forget and let go if trust has been broken.
But it’s hard to point these out on something like Facebook without coming across a little obnoxious or narcissistic. It’s like a magician saying “tadaa” at the end of a trick, when the magic is meant to speak for itself.
I would love to just send this out to anyone who shows interest in dating as a disclaimer up front. No #wastehertime2017 for me! lol
We just have to be ourselves, and wait to meet the person who is also saying these same things covertly.
Image sourced from <a href=’http://www.freepik.com/free-photo/funny-scene-with-eggs_1055354.htm’>Designed by Freepik</a>